Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #3185 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2012, 12:53 AM
Barry_Champlain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kintaro View Post
Hey guys, I enjoy reading the WCW threads in the btb section. Very fun to read. Would love to start up a WCW btb thread. Although I actually have an existing WWE thread I didnít have many readers so I lost interest and I havenít updated my btb thread for a few weeks. Iíve planned out all my future ppv cards for my existing WWE 2004 thread but Iíve just left it for a while. Iíll continue it on whenever I can. I do enjoy booking that time period, did loads of planning as Iíve written up shows in advance that Iíve still yet to post. During this week Iíve rebooked the year 2000 for WCW. Itís fun rebooking cards. Iíve planned out cards by improving the year and pushing the right guys. Itís a very hard time period to book as it was such an awful year for WCW so itís a fun challenge improving the year. Since I canít have 2 btb threads, anyone interested in reading my rebooking of WCW 2000 in the ppv section?

Also just need your opinions. Which 3 guys on the WCW roster in 2000 that never held the WCW world title would you push into the main event? Doesn't necessarily mean they have to become world champs that year. Iím going with Mike Awesome, Lance Storm and Kanyon.
Hugh Morrus should be pushed up the card maybe not to title...Mike Awesome and Mike Sanders however are legit world title holders. Mike Sanders was amazing on the microphone.

(INSERT SIG HERE)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome