Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 11:02 PM   #3183 (permalink)
Kintaro
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500Kintaro 251 - 500
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Hey guys, I enjoy reading the WCW threads in the btb section. Very fun to read. Would love to start up a WCW btb thread. Although I actually have an existing WWE thread I didn’t have many readers so I lost interest and I haven’t updated my btb thread for a few weeks. I’ve planned out all my future ppv cards for my existing WWE 2004 thread but I’ve just left it for a while. I’ll continue it on whenever I can. I do enjoy booking that time period, did loads of planning as I’ve written up shows in advance that I’ve still yet to post. During this week I’ve rebooked the year 2000 for WCW. It’s fun rebooking cards. I’ve planned out cards by improving the year and pushing the right guys. It’s a very hard time period to book as it was such an awful year for WCW so it’s a fun challenge improving the year. Since I can’t have 2 btb threads, anyone interested in reading my rebooking of WCW 2000 in the ppv section?

Also just need your opinions. Which 3 guys on the WCW roster in 2000 that never held the WCW world title would you push into the main event? Doesn't necessarily mean they have to become world champs that year. I’m going with Mike Awesome, Lance Storm and Kanyon.