Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestlers who ruined their own legacy

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #19 (permalink)
Greenlawler
Old School, cause I'm an old fool....

Greenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new hereGreenlawler better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Wrestlers who ruined their own legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Roids View Post
Benoit ruined his own legacy in terms of how WWE portrays him and people.

Xpac as far as i know should not even be named int he same sentence with the word legacy. He had an alright career but ultimately let kliq-things and drugs fuck up his career.

Scott Hall on the other hand, I consider a legend and he didn't ruined it imo. It's only dependable whether the politically correct WWE will acknowledge his contribution to the world of professional wrestling. He was a big influence in the MN wars and he had some classic feuds.
Agreed, especially on Benoit and X-Pac.
Greenlawler is offline   Reply With Quote