Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 08:23 PM   #297 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Cutting a shoot promo to get over

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazegod99 View Post
No Cena vs Rock 2. Please. God No. Never.

I still say this should happen and PRAY it happens:

Punk vs Rock at Rumble for the title, Lesnar costs Rock the belt.
Punk loses belt in the Elimination Chamber to Bryan, Jericho wins the Rumble. Austin interferes in the EC, stunning Punk and getting him eliminated 4th or 5th

Lesnar vs Rock
Punk vs Austin
Cena vs Taker

Why, as a wrestling fan, would you want to wait another year for an Austin/Punk match that's been talked about for 2 years already? Let's make it happen.

However, if Austin wanted to save Punk for WM 30, but still wrestle at WM 29

I could see

Rock vs Punk for the title
Cena vs Taker
Austin vs Lesnar

I'd be fine with either one AS LONG AS CENA VS ROCK DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN. PLEASE.
I think in the perfect everyone would want Austin Punk now. The problem is we live in the real world and it's just obvious it's very unlikely to happen. Money makes the world go around and Austin just doesn't have much leverage with Rock and Lesnar already on the card.

Austin will only do this if the price is right. Vince will only make the price right if Austin is the main event. Austin Punk just isn't the Main Event of WM 29.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote