Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #1290 (permalink)
JoseDRiveraTCR7
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

JoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselvesJoseDRiveraTCR7 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

I just saw the Tammy Sytch RF shoot and she said she dated Davey Richards in Jan of 2011. Also, apparently someone in ROH who was a champion (not world champion) at the time of the shooting (mid July) was bragging about having sex with her, which she denies. The only other hint given was that this person was married not too long ago. Adam Cole and ANX were champs then. It could also be Roddy and WGTT if we consider that the they didn't know of the recent title changes.