Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 06:24 PM   #2364 (permalink)
Olympus
Old School

Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus Olympus
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

^That's an amazing write up. Well done i$e. However, under "In a nutshell" one of your bullet points is "
- Fat loss occurs when we eat less calories than we consume. " don't you mean burn more calories than we consume or some variant of that?

Anyways, first day of IF going good.Hadn't eaten anything from 10pm last night to 2pm today. Had a 7g of fat or less sub from Wawa (tracked the calories and everything, all is good) and a few pretzel rods. Fell asleep not too long after since I only to a one hour nap earlier to correct my sleep schedule. Got up around 6:30 and had some pasta with red sauce and watermelon to follow. About to hit the gym, hopefully, grab a muscle milk and perhaps a small healthy snack to top of the day and I'm set. I'm quite please with this. Surprisingly easier than I expected or maybe I just have more will power than I thought.