Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 05:58 PM   #1640 (permalink)
Brye
BRIAN CAGE IS A ....ING MACHINE!!!

Brye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF BallotBrye made the HOF Ballot
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Alright well here's my view on the fucking Red Sox today.

One day, ONE DAY after Johnny Pesky's death we get this meeting shit. I've lost all the respect I've had for Pedroia and A-Gon on account of being fucking bitches. A-Gon is bitching about a game from a month ago. A game where Bobby left in Lester perhaps a little too long against the Jays. Perhaps to eat some innings so our pen didn't have to. Perhaps because Lester went on to pitch two scoreless after the 2nd, and then gave up two more runs and came out. Who knows. Regardless, shut the fuck A-Gon, this isn't preschool.

Pedroia is fucking douche. Went from being the workhorse of the team to the crybaby and I feel like it's because he isn't being pampered by Francona anymore and we traded his buddy Youk. I always thought of him as a leader but not anymore, fuck him. You wanna complain Dustin? I'll complain about something, WHAT THE FUCK happened last September, brah? Can't blame that on Bobby.

And the bullshit is that this will all be pinned on Bobby when the team finishes off the year still playing like shit. It's not that Beckett and Lester are shit and that the team has no focus, it's apparently Bobby V, who has done a passable job given the fact that he wasn't even given a chance to start the season.

And fuck you John Lackey, piece of shit.

Carolina Panthers:(NFC South Champions)
Denver Nuggets
Boston Red Sox: World Series Champs!