Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #38 (permalink)
Mister Excitement
The Executive Vice President Of Talent Relations

Mister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whoreMister Excitement is a rep whore
Default Re: Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

One of my friends posted this a few days ago and it got like 40 likes.

"If you ever wonder why bad things happen to good people , it's because God knows they're capable of handling it.."

I just think it's such a dumb thing to say. It really makes that God that they worship sound like a real dick. There are starving children who are dropping dead, there are people dying from terrible diseases, entire families are losing everything they got and living on the street, and it's because God thought they could handle it. What a sick fuck. What really pisses me off is the amount of people who liked it.

Last edited by Mister Excitement : 08-14-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Mister Excitement is offline   Reply With Quote