Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #2349 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

hack squats with a barbell just look awkward.

HOL's breakdown is pretty solid DNoD. If you can't use a barbell and rely on machines then rows on machines are pretty handy as are the various lat pulldown machines. If you really can't bench press then a chest press on machine is a semi-analogous exercise, leg press and lunges if you can't squat.

squat + deadlift on the same day isn't the worst thing as long as you're not doing too many sets of either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolverSnake View Post
I was wondering if like just stepping or what I should call it I mean like jumping up and down on on feet and than the other. I really don't know how to explain It is kinda like jogging but not really. whatever if someone of you knows what I mean. I would like to know if that is as effective as jogging.
is that a convoluted way of saying running on the spot?

Last edited by Rush : 08-14-2012 at 12:22 PM.
Rush is offline   Reply With Quote