Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 09:17 AM   #1639 (permalink)
BruiserKC
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new hereBruiserKC better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Johnny Pesky dies at 92...long-time Red Sox player and coach. I understand all the appreciation and love for the guy, yet the pro-Red Sox ESPN fails to mention Game 7 of the 1946 World Series, when Pesky held the ball during Enos Slaughter's mad dash from first to win the WS for the Cardinals.

Wonder how people think about the fact that the Nationals are ready to shut Stephen Strasburg down for the season when he hits the 160-inning mark. He's gone 133 so far. And right now, the Nationals aren't guaranteed to win their division right now anyway (with a 5 1/2 game lead on the Braves). I understand why you want to protect your star and the man you want as the face of your franchise for the next 10 years. However, the idea is to win, and it makes him look soft, no matter whether the team wants to do this or not. If they do, I hope the Nats go in the tank and blow their lead and lose out.

The original heel commentators