Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 09:02 AM   #2329 (permalink)
DNoD
Learning to break kayfabe

DNoD is an after thought
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I need help with buidling muscle/losing fat. I am 9.3 stone and basically 'skinny-fat' with around 16% body fat percentage, probably higher now as I have just been sedentary for weeks on end doing nothing at all.

I was aiming for like 10% body fat for now and would re-assess my goals and targets after some time. Anyway, I worked out if I did get down to 10% body fat I'd be like 8 stone something and I think some pounds out of the range of being 'healthy' - and that was providing most of the weight I lost was fat.

My goal was to then build muscle (with as little amount of fat as possible and then depending on how I looked, lose fat to really show the muscle I had gained). I don't know if I should do that or just build straight away even with a fair amount of fat (although somehow I don't weigh that much - probably shows how little muscle I have).

I thought I had everything sorted, I was seeing results and everything you would expect but then I went off track and have never really got back on and although I have my issues/troubles/excuses I really just want to work hard at this. I thought having loads of time off would allow me to spend a lot of time focusing on working out, eating right and perfecting it but it's pretty much done the opposite...

Any help?

tl;dr? Skinny fat/16% bf/build muscle or lose fat first?

Last edited by DNoD : 08-14-2012 at 09:04 AM.
DNoD is offline   Reply With Quote