Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 07:47 AM   #5861 (permalink)
Chismo
Humbled

Chismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREWChismo is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

A proper re-watch:

World Tag Team Championship
Samoa Joe & Magnus vs. Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian ***3/4

Knockouts Championship
Gail Kim vs. Brooke Tessmacher **1/2

TV Championship
Devon vs. Robbie E vs. Robbie T *1/2

Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy **

Crimson vs. Eric Young **1/2

Bully Ray vs. Austin Aries ****1/2 (one of the best matches in TNA history)

Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles ***1/2

World Heavyweight Championship (Ladder Match)
Bobby Roode vs. RVD ***1/2

After a disappointment on Lockdown, TNA's effort was tremendous here. A very hot opener (deserves a much higher card place), good KOs match, entertaining EY's Macho Man antics, and a strong last hour made this PPV more than watchable. The show was very easy to watch, it just flew by so easily. Angle/Styles and Roode/RVD were two very good matches, gotta give props to Bob Van Dam for finally delivering in TNA for once. It was a physical, hard-hitting Ladder Match, the only grip was a somehow anticlimatic finish. This is the 3rd time I've watched the Ray/Aries match, and I'm loving it even more now. Remember, wrestling is all about storytelling, and this match had one of the best storytellings ever in TNA. What a match, it was 13 minutes of epicness. I used to have it at ****, but it's higher now. Definitely. TNA's MOTY, but it could change if I decide to go higher for Aries/Roode (DX) on a re-watch. What a beautiful match it was.