Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

View Single Post

Old 08-14-2012, 05:26 AM   #76 (permalink)
JeffHardyFanatic88
~Believe~

JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000JeffHardyFanatic88 1501 - 2000
Default Re: Big Brother US 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
I would not want to see Wil go. I enjoy his diary room sessions seeing as how he's quite funny. However I agree that was not smart on his part. If I was Frank I'd be thinking about how he is not a threat (which he isn't, at the time being) and would rather go after someone who is (Danielle or Shane). That way you can get on the good side of the other side of the house (Ashley, Joe, Jenn, Wil) while also trying to bring along someone from the current alliance (Ian for sure because he loves Frank and Boogie). That way you have the numbers and have a number of people playing in the HOH comp.
I wouldn't aim to get rid of Wil but if he does get evicted then I won't feel sorry for him, he dug his own grave and now he may have to lay in it. I am getting so tired of Joe, he needs to stop friggen yelling at the camera, plus he is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too desperate in this game. Ok yes, I would want to survive and stay in the house but the way he begs sometimes and makes deals is just pathetic (However that Janelle wedding ring thing was ridiculous too, $500,000 would never be worth a symbol of my marriage to my husband when I get married). He pretty much promised Shane to be his bitch if he kept him in the house. I would be sad to be nominated and would do my best to stay in the house but Joe gets too ridiculous sometimes and I feel like I need to take an Aspirin every time i watch the show just to stand him. Plus him cooking all the food all the time really irritates me for some reason lol....if I were in the house I would definitely ask him to please stop that, I know its a sweet thought and he has good intentions but people have their own taste and favorite meals to make but they never can. I loved Brittney's comment "We're gonna have to learn how to eat tea bags" I absolutely love her by the way.

If Frank was smart he would get rid of Shane, yes I know Danielle is a threat too but game wise Shane is a bigger threat when it comes to HOH's and Veto's. I would definitely aim to get rid of him but in a quiet way where I wouldn't put him up at first but then throw the veto so one of the nominees would get it, then put up Shane so I wouldn't have any blood on my hands due to having to be forced to put someone up. I just find him too big of a threat if he gets to the end because players will like him for his charm and gameplay.

Last edited by JeffHardyFanatic88 : 08-14-2012 at 05:31 AM.
JeffHardyFanatic88 is offline   Reply With Quote