Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #2319 of (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 05:17 AM
LADY SOVEREIGN LESBIAN XMAS
These Drugs are the new Drugs yeah?

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGO™ View Post
Sure, would love to see it.

Think I'll start with this. I'm down 36lbs from January and have added a good amount of muscle mass. I'm basically skinny fat at this point (160lbs). I have some more fat to lose and muscle to tone especially around my stomach. Used to run 4-5X a week, but since hitting 160 I've lost motivation.

How exactly does this work? I get a certain window to eat or something?
okay I do from 2pm till 8pm. That's my eating window. Only b/c I'm bulking atm and it takes me that long to consume all my calories. If you're going to do that, start w/6 hours eating window. If you do exercise, try not to do heavy cardio b/c you'll just burn muscle. And i posted about it before, look at the youtube link I posted b/c they (Hodgetwins) talk a lot about IF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawls View Post
Got a problem with my mate Joopz faggot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by THANOS View Post
Really I thought average size was 8 1/2 inches? Thought I read something like that before? But Fuck.. this is awesome, before I was happy to just get over average, now I'm laughing . Always wondered why Jenna always compliments me, thought she was just humoring me before .

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome