Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #291 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship--WM29 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by #PushKofiKingston View Post
All he's doing is promoting G.I Joe. He can make to RAW weekly pretty easily and spend the rest of the week traveling. Its not like he's doing filming.
Rock goes all out when promoting. It's one of the reasons why he's loved in the industry.

I'm all saying is you have to wonder how many of those Raw he's going to be available. Everyone is penciling in Rocky winning at the Rumble and then facing Punk or Cena and something just doesn't add up. Can you have Elimination Chamber w/o the champ? Can you have your champ at no house shows? Missing 2 or 3 Raws during the build up?

I don't think you can.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote