Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #289 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship--WM29 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingforEverII View Post
And those rumors were all BS. Rock has been saying all along that he WILL be there no matter what. Even today tweeted this, "Main eventing Wrestlemania 28 was incredible. Record breaking crowd - electric. GIANTS STADIUM 2013 - here I come.. #RockTalk." Dude is going to do everything he can to live up to his commitments.
I'm sure he is going to do everything he can the problem is he has to do everything he can for different promotions at the same time.

The reason I brought it up was there's no way you can sell a 1-1 championship match if Rock's isn't there for the build up. You have to wonder just how much he's going to be there.

I think it's very likely that Cena Rock will be happening at the Rumble and either Rock Brock happening at Mania or Punk v Rock v Cena at Mania. Probally the latter one.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote