Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Barry_Champlain
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man

Love what you did with Spanky here. Its how he would have debuted in RL...not on top wowing people but kind of as a joke and eventually with Heyman molding his goofiness I think he can win people over eventually. Having him pared up with Whipwreck is fitting as Mikey debut not unlike Spanky.

The Mike Awesome stuff intrigues me and i'm glad you let it just hang in the air this episode. Hell I hope he doesn't reappear until the PPV. Just let it be in the air, tension thick you can cut it. Maybe some gurilla style tactics. Who knows where you are going with this.

Overall great action. I agree with 1987 about the Tag team stuff hopefully you'll build up some new teams to inject the division. I like where the angles are going.

I understand having to keep moving in and out Divisions and talent is a must on TV due to it being EWR.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome