Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 02:14 PM   #39 (permalink)
1987WrestlingFan

Default Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man

Szumi, Szumi, Szumi

No Mike Awesome eh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No writer can keep Awesome out of ECW, even if Heyman hated his 'stinkin guts' Heyman would know Awesome meant money

ome great opening shows and hoping to see Storm leave as well, there is plenty for him to be serious about in ECW rather than be a outside figure in the WWF, he can be a great singles wrestler and also there is the Impact players but I think both Storm and Credible are moving onto bigger and better things

Plus I think a WCW invasion on ECW is somethig that could be a great untold story, considering they were invading ECw for talent for years

Back to the actual action, there seems to be plenty of feuds developing

I can already see Lynn/RVD and Anderson/Dreamer are set and expect Rhino/Sandman to be the final match maybe a six man tag to get the build up going

Spanky is an interesting yet excellent signing for ECW, only problem is he would be another Spike to me, can ECW have two underdog cruiserweights

More tag team action please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great start Szu and looking forward to the next episode