Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #1044 (permalink)
ConnorMCFC
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Location: (Sent to me from Heaven) Manchester (City you are my world)
ConnorMCFC needs to take rep more seriousConnorMCFC needs to take rep more seriousConnorMCFC needs to take rep more seriousConnorMCFC needs to take rep more seriousConnorMCFC needs to take rep more seriousConnorMCFC needs to take rep more seriousConnorMCFC needs to take rep more seriousConnorMCFC needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Got back about half an hour ago. We looked sharp and impressive today. Aguero and Tevez looked lethal upfront at the back end of last season and looked just as good of not better today. As much of a dick head Tevez is off the pitch, you can't fault him on it. Excellent goal. I'm going to start putting money on a Yaya goal in every big game we have. He ALWAYS steps up. Savic looked shaky. Smart to take him off. New 3-5-2 formation will take a bit of work but it seems to be why we are going for. Commented around half time on here that Milner was having a belter an he sure did. My MOTM for sure. Him an Kolarov at Wing backs looks very good. Kolarov has the current best left foot in the league. Hammer. Roll on Southamtpon. MCFC OK. Btw did anybody see Kolo Toure chuck his medal in the crowd? Apparently he is off to Turkey. Been a good servant for the club and for the EPL.