Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #1012 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godô View Post
I can't believe people on the Chelsea forum I go on actually think Mikel is anything other than useless. ny

The only things he's good for is getting caught in possession, slowing down attacks and passing backwards.
CFCNet? My God they think he is world class. It's ridiculous.

We need a central midfielder, a defensive midfielder and a centre back to patner Cahill. Oh and right back. Great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1988 View Post
City and Chelsea both looked great today a bit worried for Arsenal, not too sure we'll be able to keep up with the big boys this year. Think it may be a battle for 4th with Spurs, Liverpool and Newcastle.
Chelsea looked great? We weren't terrible, but I'd say we were average. Showed good heart at the end, but I don't really care about that. That only works when luck is on your side too.