Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #1006 (permalink)
Edgehead 26
Little Poppa Pump

Edgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friendsEdgehead 26 needs to make some friends
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godô View Post
I can't believe people on the Chelsea forum I go on actually think Mikel is anything other than useless. ny

The only things he's good for is getting caught in possession, slowing down attacks and passing backwards.
Amen. I think he could well take the crown of being our "Most Useless Player / Fans Scapegoat" now that Kalou and Bosingwa have left.

A bit pissed with some of the refereeing decisions with Kevin "Friend" (in Inbetweeners style voice) but overall won't deny that City were the superior team and deserved to win. Not too disappointed with our performance today.

Also suspensions carry over from the Community Shield... really?