Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #258 (permalink)
The German Suplex
Learning to break kayfabe

The German Suplex should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe German Suplex should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe German Suplex should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default So the Royal Rumble winner faces the Rock at WM?

Provided the Rock wins at RR, because what would be the point of this match otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense for the RR winner not to face him. Using the argument that facing the WHC is easier would be lazy since any wrestler would love to face the Rock. This basically means that:
  • Punk holds on to the title until RR where he drops it to the Rock, Cena wins RR, Cena vs Rock II at WM
  • Cena beats Punk at NOC, Loses at RR, Punk wins RR, Punk vs Rock at WM
  • Somehow both Cena and Punk get in the WM title match

Is there something I'm missing or will this turn into Cena vs Rock II where Cena finally becomes champion again? I mean storyline wise it's pretty cool but will they find a way to make it less predictable?

Name: Charlie Kelly
Favorite food: Milk Steak (boiled over hard, served with a side of raw jelly beans)
Favorite hobby: Magnets
Dislikes: People's Knees

Quote: "Yeah well, you've never seen me once wash my testicles either but that doesn't mean I don't do it every Friday."
The German Suplex is offline   Reply With Quote