Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 09:28 PM   #2311 (permalink)
Punked Up
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Punked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friendsPunked Up needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Another day of diet/exercise down. I don't lift on weekends generally, today I did a 2-2.5 mile run and a quick ab circuit. Also a few curls to loosen my arms up. I also tried to up the protein a lot, as i$e suggested. I'll post it here and anyone can critique if they want. Still cutting, but I weighed in today and am only a few day from my goal hopefully. Diet:

Breakfast: Omellete w/ 2 eggs + cheese, 1 peice of toast, 14 OZ of Milk, about 30 grams of protiein by my estimate

-Shake that I split pre and post workout, 40 grams of protein total

Dinner: Chicken cutlet in franchaise sauce, 1.5 cups lettuce + asaparagus, Mozz. cheese and proschute (spelling?), 2 little peices of bread and 1/3 cup pasta.

So, a lot more protein than normal, by my estimate it was about 90-100 grams total. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

1. John Cena vs. Antonio Cesaro - ****
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan - ****
3. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
4. Antonio Cesaro vs. Randy Orton - ***3/4
5. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian - ***1/4
Punked Up is offline   Reply With Quote