Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)
View Single Post
post #902 of (permalink) Old 08-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Irish Jet
Bitches love goals

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monster View Post
Highly doubt Vida play vs Everton my guess is Evans or Jones at CB agree with rest of the team & Scholes will start alongside Carrick imo.

But Ando & Clev link up play from CM to final 3rd along with Nani; Rooney & Kagawa looks extremely promising, yes only pre season but can see Kagawa just has this un teachable knack of finding/creating space for himself & others that will be of huge benefit to us over course of the season.

Defense was dodgy but was mix & match job but attacking play looks really good. I expect the front 4 of Toni Kagawa Rooney Nani to be used v Everton & all 4 will starting doing some training together as a front 4 until Everton game in preparation for the match.

I'm just glad Ando & Clev looked sharp it would be fantastic if both can stay fit & hit good form during the season (touch wood). It would increase our chances of winning title/s this season if both did imo.
Have to play Vidic. Don't have a choice I'm afraid, lack of other options and consider what Fellaini/Jelavic done to us last season. Against a less physical strike force I'd agree, but those two bullied Evans and Rio off the pitch last time out. We'll need Vidic. Rest him against Southampton if needs be but absolutely play him here. He's looked pretty mobile, and he's still a beast.

Agree about Anderson and Cleverley, they were forming a good partnership at the start of last season before both got injured. Still don't think either are reliable enough to be the long term answer, but it's a good option when we're in need of a goal.

Kagawa just looks fucking amazing. He can be as good as David Silva in this league, he's that sort of player. He's not a CM though, and we shouldn't experiment with that anymore, albeit it was worth a shot.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome