Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 08-11-2012, 05:21 AM   #606 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Need to get on that Beach House album when I find the time, and some other stuff mentioned in here that demands a listen.

This thread needs some 'All time' favourite 10/20/40/50/More? songs lists, or a similar thread should be made, i'm intrigued to see some of your lists, I always find it easier to grow into an artist by hearing their best/most liked songs first rather than giving an album a play through from the first to last track.