Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Longest you have ever played video games for?

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #25 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more seriousGetStokedOnIt needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Longest you have ever played video games for?

I've had some pretty long binge sessions before. Quite recently as well, I think the most recent was me and a friend on Xbox Live got totally addicted to Fifa 12 pro clubs and played it for about 10 hours straight. Was awesome. And, of course, when Skyrim came out I was addicted to that. Did get some sleep in between sessions though.

And I remember doing the Endless Setlist on Rock Band 2 twice, once without stopping. That's quite a marathon as well, I suppose.

Wish I could have gotten some good gaming sessions in this summer, but fuck exams, fuck coursework and fuck broken xboxes.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote