Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #97 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andOnlyDobz! View Post
I get angry at MW3 a lot for stuff like this. One time I was on free-for-all and 2 guys from the same clan happened to be playing and all they did was one stayed there waiting for his mate to kill him. Stats at the end made it damn obvious that was what was happening and it really pissed me off.
You really have to be a couple sad fuck to do something like that, and boosting usually always happens on IW CoD games. Just look at the amount of people that tried to get a Nuke on MW2. I remember when I caught a few players doing that, as soon as I killed his friend he brought the Nuke in, they weren't happy. Thankfully I didn't really see it all that often in MW3, only a few MOAB.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote