Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 05:59 AM   #93 (permalink)
1andOnlyDobz!
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here1andOnlyDobz! better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Angriest you've ever gotten playing a videogame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozza View Post
I've took like a 3 month break for MW3 and came back to see the Infected mode for multiplayer, thought it was awesome until every dickhead is doing this..

I get angry at MW3 a lot for stuff like this. One time I was on free-for-all and 2 guys from the same clan happened to be playing and all they did was one stayed there waiting for his mate to kill him. Stats at the end made it damn obvious that was what was happening and it really pissed me off.

2014-
1andOnlyDobz! is offline   Reply With Quote