Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 04:20 AM   #38 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice Quasi Juice
Default Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man

Again you're showing what a great writer you are. You've managed to capture the ECW feeling pretty darn well with the way the shows are booked, the constant pre-taped interviews and capturing the different characters. I don't expect a WCW invasion, I just think Mike Awesome either got released by the WWF in EWR or he was a free agent already at the start due to WCW folding. This leaves room for other guys to debut down the line who started working for WCW towards the end, i.e. Christopher Daniels, James Storm etc. Obviously you shouldn't go overboard with that and I know you won't.

I like what you're doing with Spanky, I can definitely see him go on a losing streak. I've always liked Simon Diamond, think he was great on the mic and thus surprised the WWE never gave him a chance at least as a manager. CW Anderson on the other hand is pretty shit on the mic, he ain't no Anderson in that regard (47% EWR rating lol), but I know it was necessary to further his feud.

Looking forward what you have in store for us Hopefully Dreamer stays away from the ECW Title, never liked the guy.