Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 03:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne Issues_Sunshyne
Default Re: Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alim View Post
I always love the idiots that embarrass themselves by making stupid Facebook statuses. Like there's this one chick on my friend's list that literally updates everything that is going on with her life. She was apparently madly in love with this one guy and she'd write EVERYTHING about him. She'd even post pictures of BBM messages she'd receive from him with him saying the goofiest, cheesiest, most fucked up shit I've ever seen.
I know what you're talking about.

There's one lad I used to play football with, and he's so uber emotional it's unreal. Some of his statuses have been, regarding his girlfriend of a few weeks, "Miss my Angel even though I'm still with her for the next 10 minutes," I mean, why put something like that on facebook, really? Now he has a son, with the same girlfriend who finished him afterward for being emotional (He even proposed to her after a month,) and now everyone of his statuses is about missing him.

There's also a girl who after every status has, "loves my man and my family so much xXxXx) After everything... Went the park and loves my man and fami.... went for a shit and loves my man and f.... Just ridiculous.

Then there are the people who either tork lyk dys, or talkkk likeeee thisssss.

I think "Misses my angel even though I'm still with her for 10 minutes," has to be the stupidest most cringe-worthy though.
Issues_Sunshyne is online now   Reply With Quote