Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE; Power, Prestige, PASSION.

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 03:16 AM   #27 (permalink)
KingRo™
No worries, I'll dance myself sober.

KingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE; Power, Prestige, PASSION.

Hey everyone, just a quick update. I haven't ditched the thread, but my computer zonked out on me a few days ago and it's taking much longer for me to get it fixed than I thought it would. Still no ETA, but in the meantime, I've been planning things out on my iPad. Worst case scenario (if it takes more than the next 3 days to get it fixed) I'll just be writing shows in short until things are resolved so I don't get too far behind. Thanks for understanding guys, RAW should be up soon, whether it be the whole show I wrote up or a last minute short form.
------------------
CURRENT EVENTS;
------------------
"It's A PUNK Party!!"
WWE SUMMERSLAM HAS BEEN POSTED!!
(Click "Summerslam" To See The SHOW!)
==================
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a total mark for the Georgia font.
KingRo™ is offline   Reply With Quote