Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

View Single Post

Old 08-10-2012, 12:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
JamesCurtis24
Little Poppa Pump

JamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new hereJamesCurtis24 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Idiotic Facebook Statuses or Twitter Tweets?

Today a girl liked a picture I added like 3 months ago, added me as a friend (which I don't even understand how she was able to like the photo since we weren't friends) and then tells me she'd like to give me a bj. Which you'd think would be boss but it's like... no too much randomness. And kinda weird. Dafaq

"I am the Devil himself, and all of you stupid mindless people fell for it"
JamesCurtis24 is online now   Reply With Quote