Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#6 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

A steel curtain wouldn't be the best option. It's too heavy and cantankerous, it would heat up too easily, and it wouldn't allow the light to penetrate into the room. I simply don't think it's the best material for curtains.

#11 ·

Stop this stupidity or I'll never change your name again. I'll tell Headliner not to as well and seeing as we're the same person he'll listen.

#16 ·

Why did you list Ontario and Toronto separate, fool. Me nor DH are from Toronto either. Nice try.

I'm not a bandwagoner. DH could be. He probably is.

#17 ·

meant Ottawa. said Ontario by accident.

and I won't bother annoying you guys quite yet, as it is only the first page of thread.

LET'S GO COLTS. GET DAT FIRST OVERALL PICK WITH THAT HISTORICALLY BAD DEFENSE. :side: seriously, the next draft+Luck is all I have to look forward to this season which is still better than last season because I'm not forced to watch Painter/Collins play QB.

#22 ·

Me nor DH are from Ottawa either. I don't even live in Ontario currently. Silly UDFK.

We should get predictions going soon. Lets see who's got the most outlandish wildcard picks.

#27 ·

NFC North: Packers
NFC South: ERRRRRRR....Saints :side:
NFC East: If they can get their shit together, Eagles. Watch the Giants though.
NFC West: Niners
Wild Cards: Panthers, Bears

AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Texans
AFC East: Patriots
AFC West: Broncos
Wild Cards: Ravens, Jets

I really want to say the Panthers are winning the South and they very well could, but I'm not confident in our defense despite the various additions we made to the secondary.

#31 ·

AFC East-Pats
AFC West-Broncos
AFC North-Ravens
AFC South Texans

WC
Steelers
Cheifs

NFC West-Niners
NFC East-Eagles
NFC North- Packers
NFC South-Falcons
WC
Panthers
Bears.

NFC is really hard for me to call, conference is stacked.

#5,820 ·
Re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

AFC East-Pats
AFC West-Broncos
AFC North-Ravens
AFC South Texans

WC
Steelers
Cheifs

NFC West-Niners
NFC East-Eagles
NFC North- Packers
NFC South-Falcons
WC
Panthers
Bears.

NFC is really hard for me to call, conference is stacked.
looking back at my preseason playoff picks. lol at me picking all the wc teams wrong. 7/8 on the division winners though, not bad.

#33 ·

I agree completely with TKOK. I think it might be tight between Steelers and Bengals for WC place though, same with Panthers and Saints (I hope they get destroyed but I still think they'll have a winning record).

One thing's for sure, I will not miss seeing Sean Payton's face on the sidelines. It's just one of those faces I hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.