Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #57 (permalink)
SUPERCAM DA GOD
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

SUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF Ballot
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGO™ View Post
Well you never know with the NFC South. Our LB core has to be one of the strongest in the league. We should be running a 3-4. We picked up a lot of depth in the secondary and receiving core, but most of these guys I haven't heard of. (never paid much attention to what happened around the league until last year)

But yeah. I don't trust the Saints after the Bountygate scandal came crashing down on them. Losing Vilma and Payton are big losses. The defense wasn't really anything to brag about last year, I can only imagine how it will be this year. Plus losing your head coach, especially one like Payton, has to rock your team a little. The Falcons look dangerous, but I don't put much faith in Ryan anymore.
Nah, you can't just use a 3-4 because you have a bunch of good LBs. This team is built for a 4-3, and has been for years. LBs' responsibilities are different in the 4-3 (Pass coverang & Run Stopping) than they are in a 3-4 (Pass rushing). Hardy couldn't hold up as a 3-4 DE and doesn't have the skill to play 3-4 LB. Same likely goes for Charles Johnson, though he may be able to hold his own at DE in a 3-4. I dunno, you can't just switch. You have to have the players necessary to do so, which Carolina doesn't. Rivera has said that they'll have some 3-4 mixed in, though.