Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #998 (permalink)
Nige™
Team GB

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Tennis Discussion Thread - (Olympics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
I never said he was bad. He is good at the US Open. I was just saying that he isn't that good as some people are making out to be.

Really? That is strange, I understand if he calls it his favourite but his best? Considering the fact that he has a better record at Wimbledon and Aussie Open I don't get why he says it is his best.
He's said in the past that it's because he loves being in New York is why he likes the US Open so much. That's probably why he went out in the first week to Cilic in 2009 and Wawrinka in 2010 so he could enjoy NYC for an extra week without having tennis get in his way!