Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 08-09-2012, 04:09 AM   #28 (permalink)
SUPERCAM DA GOD
CLAIRVOYANT BRANDON

SUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF BallotSUPERCAM DA GOD made the HOF Ballot
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 1 - Glorious

I'm pretty fuckin' confident, man. Carolina doesn't need a great defense, just one that won't give away the game, which happened in TONS of games last season. With Beason/Davis/Edwards back, the addition of Kuechly, and another year of experience for McClain and others, the defense will be good enough to get the job done. Hogan missed the majority of last seson, but I've got high hopes for him, as well as rookie CB Josh Norman. I'm rather excited to see Norman. Joe Adams is going to rape bitches on punt returns, which is something I'm excited for. Returner has been a big need for a few years, and that's definitely a hole he'll fill.