Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 11:28 PM   #601 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

The Early November - In Currents: Really like this album. Out of the recent stuff i've listened to its easily got the most play.

Beach House - Bloom: as snrub said this album is nice, not something i'll listen to a lot but very calming. Pretty good.

Circa Survive - Blue Sky Noise: Haven't listened to it as much but its excllent. Will have to download their latest album.

ANX - Dark Time Sunshine: Proof that there is always great hip hop out there if you look for it. Again, haven't listened to it as much as the others but something that will get a lot more play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers View Post
I am really digging Childish Gambino's ROYALTY mixtape. His songs with RZA and Beck are pretty good.
downloading it now, hopefully its banging.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote