Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Battle Rap Thread (KOTD, URL, DF, GT etc)

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #33 (permalink)
NoGimmicksNeeded
Searching for a new identity

NoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a push
Default Re: Official Battle Rap Thread (KOTD, URL, DF, GT etc)

I dunno, he had some good lines but how long did he have to prepare for that battle, with his calibre of writing in the past, and basically needing to make an impact on his comeback? That Tom Cruise line was legit terrible IMO, and as his opening line I thought it flopped. But at least he didn't choke it or freeze while reading it.

Maybe I'm being too hard on him, but he really has no excuse for not delivery more. I'm not the biggest Diz fan, but off the top of my head, the opening 'spit some stupid shit like that?' scheme, 'Neverland/quicker than/Jackson's diprivan', 'putting my own dog to sleep', 'family bucket', 'wouldn't have wanted to be on a track like that in the first place', any of the Eminem schemes, 'never been a good shoulder to lean on', etc.. I dunno, with the amount he was paid, and the amount of time he could prepare for it, Bis should have at least held his own. The notepad jokes are done to death but that was legit embarrassing.

Actually all of my favourite Canabis lines in that battle are lines from old battles he did. And the battle does look a lot better than it did on the bootleg of the stream, can't find it anymore but fuck, KOTD really cleaned that shit up. I'd probably respect Bis in it a lot more if I'd seen the edited version first.

Gonna go listen to 2nd Round KO and remember the better days.

Link to that bottle? I think they've had a few battles up on youtube, and I can't remember which one that scheme was in (or even if I've seen it).
NoGimmicksNeeded is offline   Reply With Quote