Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #989 (permalink)
NJ88
Follower of Lockeism

NJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth readingNJ88 has posts worth reading
Default Re: Tennis Discussion Thread - (Olympics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoon View Post
I don't get it. Australian court is slower than the US court so how does Fast surface suits him? Also he is not as great in the US Open as you people are making out to be. I am pretty sure he has only made 1 semis and 1 final in the Us Open. He has a better record in Wimbledon than in Us Open. Aussie Open is his best by far.
Andy Murray likes a fast surface. He may have done better at the Aussie Open but he's still got to one US Open final. I'm also basing it not only on the US Open but on the US Open series which he tends to do very, very well in. He's won one one of Cincinnati or Toronto in the year for quite some time now so he's pretty good.

The only thing he's done more at the Aussie Open is make two slam finals, he's still made one US Open final and the semi finals before so he's not bad at all. I've said that by record the Aussie Open is his best slam, it doesnt stop that he should do very well at the US Open. He is good on the surface, he's said that himself and with the momentum he has he'll be feeling confident going into the US series.