Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 08-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #300 (permalink)
DesolationRow
October's Colors Are Orange & Black

DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Time to start kissing my Fairview, New Jersey friend's ass...

If they had the option to decline Axxess tickets, that would be quite appealing. But they don't and the overall price increase every year is starting to sting, never mind the ludicrous VIP Package price... :lmfao

I'm thinking this year I'll be buying the Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania and Raw separately.

DesolationRow is offline   Reply With Quote