Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** -

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #730 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red reppedJM needs to be red repped
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

I don't know why you said all those guys. Some of them are ranked higher than 37. Some of them I'd take Batum over? Definitely...

Fantasy is math. Name value means nothing to me. People say DWIGHT and people explode OMG STUD STUD, I look at how it benefits my team and works with my categories.

I know how good Batum is. I had him last year and he STRONGLY contrubuted to my success.

Noah and Batum for Deng and I don't even remember was a STEAL. Strickly because no one gives Batum the respect as a fantasy contributor he deserves.

Blake contributes above average in 2 categories. Batum is better than him in 6 categories. Who's a better player? Blake, clearly. Fantasy is a different story. This is not a h2h points league, it's h2h categories.

I could go on all day with this.

I said last year mid year that Aidan would win. Why? He built a foundation of strong fantasy contributors. Did he have the most "stars" not really. Did he know how good his team was? I have no idea. No one agreed with me when I said it though.

Don't believe me if you want. I don't care. Like I said, we'll see where everyone is next year.

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State
JM is online now   Reply With Quote