Wrestling Forum banner

WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

326K views 3K replies 375 participants last post by  Jendo 
#1 · (Edited)
WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Planning and excitement thread for atendees! 7 days away!

Alright everyone -

The day after WM27 last year, we started this thread in reference to the just-passed WM28. So, let's do it all again and start our road to WM29 right now! Money allowing, I'd freaking love to head to NYC next year. Who's going?!?!

#525 ·
For those that have questions about travel,the area and anything else I live right next to Metlife Stadium so your boy from Jersey will hook you up ask away.I live in Secaucus which would be the best place to stay for the event and where the wrestlers stay as well usually at the holiday in a shopping complex.I may start doing Road to Wrestlemania videos on my youtube page as well for things such as this.

This year will be my first Wrestlemania needless to say I'm hyped but I has some questions for those that went especially last year.I am planning to get my tickets on Nov.9th at the kickoff ticket party but I was intrested in seeing what the best way to get tickets is.The options for me are pretty much pre-sale,ticket party or general,just wondering what gives me the best chance of getting the best tickets as id like to be as close as possible.Pre-sale can be good but sometimes its just the spots they need to fill,Ticket party as long as its the tickets that go on sale to the general public but a day early seems like the best bet but I wanted to ask around.Also for Axxess,HOF etc how do you purchase those tickets or is it all done at once,in person seems pretty simple but what about online?thanks in advance.

#535 ·
The pre-sale will be on the Wednesday or Thursday, on ticketmaster

I used the pre-sale last year and got decent tickets with no problems

Raw tickets should go on sale in December. This year they werent even sold out, and my mate got a ticket about an hour before the show started

#539 ·
I'm not so sure....when I got tickets for No Way Out in June I did the pre-sale the seats where great but could have been better if I did the general because I checked just to see how I made out.I may just go to the early release ticket party in Manhattan but I'm still debating what the best thing to do is.

This post has been deleted
#541 ·
I don't see why you would want to but it's up to you your'e going to be in the middle of everything by staying in Secaucus.

#543 ·
Guys how fast do mania tickets go. Ever since Jersey was the place chosen me and my friends said we're going. when Lesnar returned my cousin living in Jersey texted me Mania? Im excited and hoping I can go but ive never tried going to Mania at all and always hear tickets get sold out in minutes. How would I go about getting tickets.

#545 ·
Thanks lol. My friend who wants to go says tickets sell out in 10 minutes. Only believed him cuz whenevr Mania season happens wwe always shows videos of a huge ass line of ppl buying Mania tickets. Im excited, I see Mania as a Superbowl so once in a lifetime. Got family in Jersey and its close enough so might aswell go right.

#549 ·
im def going. i went to 20 in msg..i try 2 go to any main show that comes 2 my area..I went to no way out in izod back in june(wish i hadnt) im also going to TLC in Bk...def going to wm29 have to make it up to the wife since i didnt take her with me for survivor series in msg lol... Only problem i think these tixs are going to be WAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYY OVER PRICED.. the TLC tixs were overpriced considering the past amount i have paid for any wwe show in the past and ive been to 3 out of the 4 BIG ppv shows..i also have hidden $ for whenever they announce punk/austin..doesnt matter where its at thats one that MUST be seen live if it happens

#552 ·
WRESTLEMANIA 29

HI ALL AM NEW HERE AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WRESTLING EVENTS AND NEED SOME HELP, IM FROM UK SCOTLAND AND FRO MY HUBBYS XMAS/BIRTHDAY I WANT TO TAKE HIM TO WRESTLEMANIA IN NEW YORK, I LOOKED AT PACKAGES AND THEY COST A FORTUNE SO WONDERING HOW DO I BOOK SEPERATE I WOULD WANT THE AXXES, HALL OF FAME AND WRESTLEMANIA HOW DO I BOOK THESE? AND WHERE IS THE BEST DEALS FOR HOTELS? I WAS THINKING 5 NIGHTS WOULD BE ENOUGH? ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS

#554 ·
Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29

HI ALL AM NEW HERE AND DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WRESTLING EVENTS AND NEED SOME HELP, IM FROM UK SCOTLAND AND FRO MY HUBBYS XMAS/BIRTHDAY I WANT TO TAKE HIM TO WRESTLEMANIA IN NEW YORK, I LOOKED AT PACKAGES AND THEY COST A FORTUNE SO WONDERING HOW DO I BOOK SEPERATE I WOULD WANT THE AXXES, HALL OF FAME AND WRESTLEMANIA HOW DO I BOOK THESE? AND WHERE IS THE BEST DEALS FOR HOTELS? I WAS THINKING 5 NIGHTS WOULD BE ENOUGH? ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKS
Hello!

Go to ticketmaster.co.uk on November 10th to get the WrestleMania tickets. Axxess, Hall of Fame, and Raw tickets don't usually become available until around January, so check back around that time.

Like a previous user said, try a holiday package dealer like expedia or hotwire for your hotel/flight/car.

Good luck!

#562 ·
It shouldn't be that much more from last year. Section 113-114 (which is a great section) was $200 and the riser section was $350. You should be fine if you decide to go. Hotel/food/souvenirs/etc costs will add up too so don't forget about that either.

#563 ·
Does anyone have an actual breakdown of prices/seating chart?

Looking to get seats in the "Toyota Coaches Club"(Sections 111C - 115C)if possible - but have set myself a limit of $300 a ticket. My mate who is coming is not really a wrestling fan so he doesnt want to spend much more than that.

Looks like an unproductive afternoon at work on Wednesday - with the presale starting at 15:00 UK Time.

#564 ·
Just heard a commercial for WM tickets on WFAN in New York.

Boy they start promoting this early and probably to the wrong audience. I don't know how many wrestling fans listen to WFAN. I think it's mostly baseball fans who listen to that station.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.