Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #2339 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsTD Stinger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Well, lets see if tonight my wild theory continues. Last week, after Josh Matthews had interviewed Sheamus, Sheamus asked him "You alright man? You're looking nervous this week." It was just weird to watch. I didn't sound like Sheamus went off script. It didn't sound like a backstage rib. So why did Sheamus say that? Well, what if this somehow involves Ambrose. Say tonight and the next few weeks, the trend continues. People being nervous, guys being taking out, locker rooms trashed, etc. A few video packages later and Ambrose debuts.

Now do I honestly believe what I just wrote? Not really. I doubt that odd segment w/ Sheamus and Matthews meant anything. Again, just a wild theory.

Whether or not my theory is true or not, Ambrose won't and shouldn't debut until after Summerslam. He would get lost in the hype of WWE's 2nd biggest PPV of the year. Ambrose is great, but there is no room for a guy who is still unproven in front of a WWE audience and on national television on a Summerslam card.