Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2334 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2012, 10:18 AM
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Heel View Post
This guy sucks I just what him to come and people too see how bad Ambrose is.
Ambrose is nowhere near having the mic skills of Bo Dallas.
Dallas < Ambrose
"Dallas < Ambrose"? You must have seen the light while you were writing your comment and realized Ambrose was better.

The only thing Dallas has over Ambrose is being a better natural athlete. But better mic skills? Please. I don't hate Dallas, but saying he has better mic skills is ridiculous.

On an unrelated note, I'm not expecting Ambrose to debut tonight. Wouldn't be smart since Summerslam is two weeks away and he would just get lost in the build up. So, I won't be disappointed if he doesn't show up tonight. But, perhaps my wild theory will continue tonight. Remember last week when Sheamus said to Josh Matthews "You alright man? You look nervous this week." after his interview? It seemed weird. It didn't sound like Sheamus went off script and it didn't sound like a backstage rib. It was just a weird segment. Do I honestly believe it meant anything? No. But if something weird happens again tonight, something is up. And that something may be Ambrose.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome