Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 11:45 PM   #2273 (permalink)
Goku
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost..

Goku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whoreGoku is a rep whore
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
I have a question, Im trying to slim down for holiday.
So i've cut down the weight training and im going to up my swimming to 4 times a week, and running to 4 times a week also.

I thought this was a good idea. Ive been told it won't work??

If I put these with ab excercises, to me, it should do the trick? No? Yes?
Yeah, don't do that.

And yes, as Rush said, your diet will decide whether you lose fat or not. Just incorporate abs with your regular weight training routines. Overdoing abs won't do anything. They're very thin muscles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just1988 View Post
I'm trying to get into the best shape possible ready for the upcoming hockey season. I've been doing basic workouts at home so far and been putting of joining a gym (my old gym got closed down.) Anyone got any links to good fitness regimes and/or dietary plans?

At the moment I just eat whatever I feel like but wan't to tilt more towards food sources which'll be more beneficial to me, reaching my goals.
Not sure what your goals are. Best shape possible as in aesthetically, speed and endurance or what?