Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - This November, Skyfall is coming.

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 10:01 PM   #34 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Location: Don't act like its a bad thing to fall in love with me
Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: This November, Skyfall is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
They have built a good platform Nick, I'm just hoping the movies reach Goldeneye or Dalton levels of (Semi) realism and leave it there, because that was a perfect tone for Bond I thought (Fact that in the trailer you see him jumping through the roof of a train as the back half of the carriage falls off a mountain and the first thing he does is adjust his cufflinks tells me that sort of Bond is back... hopefully)
Yeah, i'm not saying that every movie should be totally gadget free, and 'un-Bond'. I'd equate it to Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy. A far more realistic take on Batman, but then in the 3rd movie they had the Bat device to fly him around. In that Batman world its slightly out of place, but i don't mind it because its Batman, it doesn't have to be the most realistic thing. Similar to how i prefer minimal gadgets but i don't mind it when there is some stuff like that b/c its Bond.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote