Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Classic Wrestling General Discussion & Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 06:53 PM   #44 (permalink)
DBizzle
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

DBizzle needs to take rep more seriousDBizzle needs to take rep more seriousDBizzle needs to take rep more seriousDBizzle needs to take rep more seriousDBizzle needs to take rep more seriousDBizzle needs to take rep more serious

I remember watching this match ^^^^ . It was so different at the time - really signified change ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwSmash View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFH3pXmrPPM

One of the better WM main events, or one of the worst main event?
You cannot deny its importance - it was a huge draw. Typical 80s steroid workrate though. Punch, kick, stomp. Warrior had some bizarre promos leading up to this.

I'll throw in one of my favorite matches of all time. The culminating match in the inaugural euro title tournament. Owen v Davy. Watch and enjoy ...

I've been in the Danger Zone! He's got a Bicycle! Minus! Five! Stars! FAT ASSES! Mongo! Huh? Yappapi! WE COMING FOR YOU .....! Super Dragon! (CZW Airhorn) Oh shi- Jeff Harvey. How Much Does This Guy Weigh? Hahaha! Play! Wanna Play 21? FAKKEN!

Last edited by A Dark Knight : 08-05-2012 at 07:39 PM. Reason: double post
DBizzle is offline   Reply With Quote