Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #37 (permalink)
Szumi
save_btb IC2.0 <3

Szumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missedSzumi probably won't be missed
Default Re: Extreme Championship Wrestling 2001 - Tales of a Jaded Old Man

ECW on USA: Extreme TV
04-06-01
[67%]

Much like last week, the very opening of ECW's Extreme TV does not feature the theme music, or any special fireworks. It's one man, yet again, standing behind a generic tarp-covered wall. While last week brought us the Voice of ECW, tonight we are instead treated to the owner of ECW, the evil genius himself, Paul Heyman. And believe me when I say, he does not look happy.

Paul Heyman: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome, to Extreme Championship Wrestling's Extreme TV, right here on the USA Network. Most of you watching probably already know just who I am, but allow me to formally introduce myself to those who may not. My name is Paul Heyman, and I am the Executive Producer and proud owner of ECW. Me, I'm not like men like Eric Bischoff and Vince McMahon, I don't like to push my face all over the television screen and hog the precious minutes we have to air our product on myself. No, I leave the TV time to my wrestlers. But tonight, I am afraid that I must put myself out there for all to hear.

Heyman clears his throat before continuing.

Paul Heyman: Last week on Extreme TV, our USA network debut, our show didn't go according to plan. It went with a little hitch, if you will. Michael Alfonso, who you all know by the name of Mike Awesome, decided to find a way to sneak into the Hammerstein Ballroom and interrupt the main event match between Rhino and Tommy Dreamer for the ECW World Championship. Mister Awesome's interjection in that match was nothing I knew of, nothing anyone in ECW knew of, and nothing I ever would have wanted to witness. So to the ECW fans watching that match who were angry at the tainted finish to last week's show, I apologize. And to all of those who were offended by Mike Awesome's mentioning of the company he left ECW for - of the company he tried to take the ECW World Title to and throw it in the garbage, a la Alundra Blayze - I sincerely apologize. We at ECW have no affiliation whatsoever with the company formerly known as World Championship Wrestling. In fact, let me just say this one more time, for I have said it many times in my life: I hate World Championship Wrestling! I hate WCW! I hate men like Eric Bischoff, and I hate that many of the top talents in ECW were raided by WCW.

Stop shooting, Paulie!

Paul Heyman: Alas, I digress. The fact of the matter is, is that WCW is no longer an operating company. The company once known as WCW is now a McMahon-owned enterprise, and one of their many trademarks. Last week, by airing Mike Awesome mentioning the phrase "WCW" on television, I have been informed that we at ECW broke a World Wrestling Federation trademark, and for that, I would like to extend my apologies to the WWF and the McMahon family. After tonight, the name "WCW" will no longer be mentioned on Extreme TV, or any Extreme Championship Wrestling programming.

Heyman takes a deep breath because well, it's obvious he has no desire to say any of that.

Paul Heyman: Now as for Mike Awesome, allow me to just say this: you are not welcomed in ECW. I have no desire to do business with a man who turned his back on this company, who tried to publicly embarrass this company on national TV just one year ago. Mike Awesome, I hate your stinkin' guts! So you, you have no place in ECW, and I can promise, or as my business rival to the north would say - I guaran-damn-tee it - that you will not be on ECW programming in any way tonight! So I think I've wasted enough time talking about Mike Awesome! I want to feature men who actually work for ECW! So please, ladies and gentlemen, sit back, watch, and get ready..to be taken to.. the extreme~!

A sinister, angry snarl into the camera from Heyman ends the pre-show segment, and the scene fades to black to be replaced by "This Is Extreme" by Harry Slash and the Slashtones. After all the beginning semantics, the show, once again in Queens at the Hammerstein Ballroom, goes 'live' to the Nest, where Joey Styles is on hand to call all the shots. Much like Heyman, Styles addresses the Mike Awesome incident from last week, but quickly moves on to talk about tonight, as we will have Jerry Lynn back in an ECW ring as he headlines tonight's show against Tommy Dreamer, while Simon Diamond, Nova, Mikey Whipwreck, and Justin Credible will all also be in action for the USA debuts! We're about to get one of those debuts now as "Simon Says" by Drain STH starts off the ringside area action, bringing out the trio of Simon Diamond, Johnny Swinger, and the lovely (as always) Dawn Marie. The three men make their entrance to the ring and pose in the middle of the squared circle for the Ballroom crowd, but it is only met with jeers from the ECW faithful. Bullies. The New York crowd gets cheering moments later though as "Highway to Hell" brings out the littlest Dudley of them all, Spike Dudley! Little Spike marches down the ramp, playing to his adorning fans before entering the ring. As Spike tries to strike a pose on the ring ropes, however, he is attacked from behind by Diamond!

Simon Diamond (w/Dawn Marie & Johnny Swinger) vs. Spike Dudley [63%]

The bell rings quickly with Diamond attacking Dudley from behind, which of course is always a great way to get cheap heat from the fans. Diamond uses a lot of punches and forearms in the early goings, but when he drops too early to try and back body drop Dudley, the tides turn as Spike is able to kick his foe in the chest and face before dropping him with a DDT. The runt of the Dudley family rocks Diamond early with clubbering blows, and his early offense ends with Dudley setting Diamond up in the corner, and hitting a Frankensteiner! The cover only scores two, and Spike’s momentum ends soon after when he gets a boot up into the face of Dudley’s after Spike whipped Diamond into the corner. As Spike staggers away from the corner, Diamond climbs up to the second turnbuckle, and flies off, crowning his opponent with a bionic elbow!

Diamond takes control of the match, picking up near falls after a reverse falcon arrow (slamming his opponent face first instead of on their back), and the dreaded discus punch. At the request of his friend, Johnny Swinger slides a chair into the ring for Diamond to use, and Simon sets it up in the center of the ring, unfolded. Diamond whips Spike off the ropes and tries to give him a drop toe hold to send Dudley face first onto the chair, but Spike blocks it! Instead, Dudley elbows Diamond in the gut, and slams his face off the chair. With Diamond staggering, Dudley grabs him by the face, runs off the chair, and drops him with a modified Acid Drop! Spike covers: ONE! TWO! Springboard Guillotine Leg Drop from Johnny Swinger breaks up the pin!

The crowd, which had been chanting “ECW!” after Dudley’s chair-assisted Acid Drop, start jeering after Swinger’s interference. Swinger pulls Dudley to his feet and starts wailing away on him, and tries to flatten him with a clothesline. Dudley ducks it however grabs Swinger, runs off the turnbuckles... ACID DROP... but Diamond flattens him with a lariat! Swinger keeps a hold of Dudley, whips him off the ropes, lifts him up into a flapjack...and Diamond pulls him down with a DDT! The Problem Solver! ONE! TWO! THREE!

Simon Diamond def. Spike Dudley

The Hammerstein Ballroom continues to voice its collective disapproval at the tainted victory for Diamond, but he certainly cares not. As Dawn Marie enters the ring to join her two boys, there’s some commotion from the crowd as someone comes sprinting down the entrance aisle. Johnny Swinger turns, unsuspecting, right into a GORE! GORE!! GORE!!! Simon Diamond quickly high tails it from the ring, Dawn Marie escapes with him as Spike Dudley staggers up to his feet... into a GORE! GORE!! GORE!!! Diamond grabs Dawn by the hand as they jog up the aisle, not even bothering to look back as their friend, Johnny Swinger, is pulled to his feet by Rhino, and dropped onto his neck with a sick Piledriver! The Man Beast means business!

Rhino... ANGRY~! [73%]

After a quick commercial break, Rhino remains in the ring, while Swinger and Dudley are now missing. However, Cyrus and Jerry Lynn are in the ring instead, a microphone ready for their use. Cyrus is the one to hold the microphone, and starts off the promo. He has to wait some time to talk though because, as always, the New York crowd is hating on Cyrus.

Cyrus: If you mongoloids would be please just shut your mouths and listen, I have something to say!

Yes, because that always works.

Cyrus: I am here tonight to talk about the PRESENT and FUTURE of myself and my two clients - not the PAST!

There is one man who wants to talk about the past, however, as Rhino rips the microphone away from Cyrus.

Rhino: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Cyrus is taken back by Rhino’s boldness.

Rhino: You may not want to talk about last week, but I do! Paul Heyman doesn’t want anyone talk about last week, but I don’t care! MIKE AWESOME! I don’t know where you are, but I’m gonna find you! AND I’M GONNA KILL YOU! I will not be one-upped by some piece of *shit* like you! This is my time! I run things here! I’m the ECW World Champion! NOT YOU! YOU’RE NOTHIN’! YOU DON’T GET TO COME INTO MY RING, MY ARENA, AND ONE-UP ME! NOT NOW, NOT EVER AGAIN!

Jerry Lynn tries to calm his compadre down, while Cyrus tries to have Rhino hand the microphone back over. It doesn’t work.

Rhino: No! I don’t care if I get calls from lawyers from ECW, WWF, Mike Awesome, anyone! I do what I want, Cyrus! So Mike Awesome, if you have the balls to be watching this show right now, then here this. There is NO ONE who can stop the Rhino! NO ONE! And I don’t care if you’re never allowed inside an ECW ring or arena again, I will find you! I don’t care where we have to do it, but we will fight! At a bar, the middle of the street, a parking lot, an arcade, a McDonalds play place, a strip club, or a God damn bathroom, I don’t care! I will hunt you down, and I will tear you apart... limb... FROM LIMB!

Growling, snarling, and breathing heavy, Rhino shoves the microphone back into the gut of Cyrus and starts pacing the ring, still furious about last week.

Cyrus: While all may not be hunky dory in our camp right now, fear not, fans watching at home - I do bring some good news. You see, Paul Heyman has finally decided to treat Jerry Lynn as the superstar that he is, and has placed Lynn in the main event tonight against his most loyal servant, Tommy Dreamer.

Lynn then takes the mic, wanting to say a few words.

Jerry Lynn: Tonight, all of you punks are going to see a real superstar! This is my chance to shine on national TV, so Tommy Dreamer, get ready, 'cause I'm going to finish the job Rhino started last week, and break your frickin' neck! And *mocking voice* Rob..Van..Dam, I hope you watch tonight you egomaniacal son of a *bitch*, so you can see what a real main event looks like!

Lynn hands the microphone back to Cyrus, as this segment needs more charisma.

Cyrus: Tonight, the whole world will be watching as Jerry Lynn shows he is a five star talent. For years, this man kept his head down, worked his tail off, honed his craft, and became, pound-for-pound, the best professional wrestler in the world. But yet, you troglodytes choose to cheer Rob Van Dam! You choose to support R..V..D. Well I got news for ya'. Rob Van Dam is not the superstar you think he is! When the cameras are on, oh yeah, Mister Pay Per View cares about each and everyone of you... but how about after the show? Does your hero care about you then? I think not!

Boos from the pro-RVD crowd.

Cyrus: When he's not performing in front of thousands of fans, RVD does not care! He doesn't care about you, you, you, or anyone else! Rob Van Dam cares only about Rob Van Dam! When RVD wasn't getting paid the salary he wanted to wrestle in ECW, did he stay and perform night in and night out like Jerry Lynn did? No! He took his ball... and went HOME! Is that the kind of man you want to be getting the spotlight!?

The crowd boos Cyrus, continuing to heckle him. I guess they want RVD to have the spotlight, Cyrus.

Cyrus: Well I have news for you: Rob Van Dam's time in the sun has come... and it has gone! This is the age of the NEW F'n Show! This is the age of Jerry Lynn, and it is high time you mongoloids start respecting the talents of the present and future of this sport!

Cyrus thrusts his finger into the air, reinforcing his point. Cyrus then hands the microphone over to Jerry Lynn one last time.

Jerry Lynn: This little group of ours... we run ECW, and no one else! Rhino's already the ECW World Champion, and no one will be taking that from him anytime soon. Cyrus, you are without a doubt the best manager in the world of wrestling today! But me, Jerry Lynn, I got nothin'! But that's all gonna change! Rob Van Dam, I am DONE being your own personal little bitch! It's my time! I'm the main event talent... and I'm gonna show it! Right here, tonight! Now hit my music!

And right on cue, "Scapegoat" by Fear Factory hits, and Lynn exits the ring and walks to the back, Cyrus and eventually Rhino joining him as the show cuts to a break, Joey Styles continuing to talk about the history of the feud between Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn.

When the show returns, a new look Mikey Whipwreck is in the ring. His hair is short, back to its normal brown, and he's wearing actual wrestling tights that have "Whipwreck" down the side in a jagged-style white color. As he stands in the ring, pulling on the ropes while waiting for his opponent, he suddenly becomes incredibly confused, as well as the 2,000 plus in the Hammerstein Ballroom at theme song of his mystery opponent.

"YO! It's the green machine
Gonna rock the town without being seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down?
Slammin' and jammin' to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let's move
Vanilla is here with the new jack groove

Gonna rock, and roll this place
With the power of the Ninja Turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I'm not playin'
Devastate the show while the turtles are sayin'

Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP! GO GO GO GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO: Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO: Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO!"

As the chorus finally hits to the "Ninja Rap", a young, scrawny wrestler in lime green tights (with tassels along the sides from the shin down) comes jogging out from the back clapping his hands over his head and trying to get the Hammerstein Ballroom to sing along to Vanilla Ice's sweet lyrics. It fails. Badly. The bemused New York crowd has never heard of the young man, who according to Joey Styles, goes by the name of Spanky. Spanky cannot get the crowd to cheer, clap, or sing, but he doesn't care as he continues to try his best anyways. As Spanky gets into the ring, Mikey Whipwreck continues to look stunned at his opponent, and so does referee Danny Daniels, who eventually has to call for the bell to start the match.

Mikey Whipwreck vs. Spanky [70%]

The two men lock up in a collar-and-elbow to start the match, and right away Whipwreck shows a new mean side as he locks Spanky in a side head lock and flips him over to the canvas. From there, Whipwreck lays the boots to Spanky, roughly kick him in the abdomen and face. It's all Whipwreck as he pulls Spanky up to his feet, and whips him across the ring and hits him left and right with various strikes. The new look Whipwreck continues to have his way with Spanky, beating him for another minute with punches and kicks before hitting a vertical suplex and a powerbomb. Satisfied with the beating he's handed out, Whipwreck puts the rookie out of his misery moments later when he kicks Spanky in the gut and drops with the Whippersnapper (Stunner). The pin fall is academic from there, and Whipwreck is victorious.

Mikey Whipwreck def. Spanky

While the youngster rolls out of the ring soon after the job, Whipwreck has other plans. The southpaw grabs a mic from a stagehand, and has a few things to say.

A Few Extra Words

Whipwreck has to wait a moment before he can begin talking, as some members in the crowd boo the man who turned on the Unholy Alliance.

Mikey Whipwreck: You people can boo me all you want because guess what? I don't care about any of you!

Always a good way to establish oneself as a heel.

Mikey Whipwreck: You people are the most fickle idiots I have ever encountered in the wrestling world today!

"Fuck You, Mikey!"

Mikey Whipwreck: You people, you cheer whoever we tell you too. We, the wrestlers, decide who you're going to love, who you're going to hate... but then, we give away all of our control over to you disgusting pieces of crap! A lot of us turn into mindless morons and do whatever you all tells us to do! You want me to go through a table!? How about shed some of my own blood!? Maybe I'll take a dive off of a freakin' scaffold!? WELL NOT ME! NOT ANYMORE!

He screams with thunder.

Mikey Whipwreck: No longer will I spill my own blood for the enjoyment of you sheep. No longer will I come out into this ring and break my body in half..just because it's what you people want to see. I have taken off my blindfold. I see you two-timing backstabbers for what you really are, and I'm not doing anything for the ECW fans anymore! From now on, I do what is in the best interest of Michael Whipwreck! And that, is to win..championship gold! So Rob Van Dam, Rhino, you're officially on notice!

Whipwreck slams the mic down to the canvas, and his theme hits again in the Hammerstein Ballroom. On commentary, Joey Styles talks about the complete change in Mikey Whipwreck's personality, and ponders when - or if - Yoshihiro Tajiri returns, what he'll have to do about it.

I Know No Charisma, But I Use Words! [47%]

When Extreme TV returns, it is backstage for a pre-taped promo. We are inside a locker room tonight, and CW Anderson, dressed to wrestle despite not being on the card tonight, has something to say.

CW Anderson: Last week, I sat back in this very same locker room, and watched Tommy Dreamer's ECW World Title match against Rhino. I granted Tommy Dreamer' request, and I simply just... watched. I didn't get involved. I just watched Tommy Dreamer get his ass handed to him by two different men.

Before he continues, Anderson has a history lesson for you.

CW Anderson: For those of you who don't know, let me just remind you all of a little something. When ECW held a pay per view almost two weeks ago, Living Dangerously, it was me who cost Tommy Dreamer a chance to win that ECW World Title. And after I went out into the ring, on pay per view, and kicked Tommy Dreamer's ass, Dreamer had a message for me: he said, he'd be coming for me. Well guess what, Tommy? I'm still waiting. I'm still here, waiting for you to come and get your revenge. But you haven't, have you, Tommy? You haven't been trying to get even... you've been running scared.

Whoa now, CW - those are fightin' words!

CW Anderson: Tonight, Paul Heyman has once again decided to put one of his good ole' boys in the main event... you, Tommy. But instead of it being me that gets to kick your ass tonight, Dreamer, it'll be Jerry Lynn. Now I have no problems with Lynn, so I won't ruin his moment to kick your ass. But let me just get one thing straight: Tommy Dreamer, since you haven't taken the fight to me... I'm going to take the fight... to you!

Anderson throws up his CW sign, and stares into the camera, a look of intimidation on his face as the show cuts to the ringside area.

"Mental Health" is already playing in the Hammerstein Ballroom as the show returns to the ringside area, and Nova is making his way into the ring, pumping the crowd up a while. However, the jeers start to come out as Grinspoon's "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" brings out 'Not Just The Coolest, Not Just The Best' Justin Incredible, equipped with his trusty Singapore Cane. Credible ignores the taunts of the New York crowd, not being goaded into responding to a chant of "You Suck Dick". Credible enters the ring, lifts up his arm and Cane into the air, and then gets ready for the third match of the evening to begin.

Nova vs. Justin Credible [66%]

The two men lock-up to start the match, but it quickly turns into a brawl as Credible flips Nova into the turnbuckle and beats away on him. Neither man is able to gain a significant advantage, as Nova hits a swinging neck breaker, only for Credible to slip out of his ensuing vertical suplex, grabbing Nova by the shoulders and pulling them both down to the canvas, slamming his knees into Nova's spine on the fall. Justin Credible grabs his Singapore Cane soon after, and slams it over Nova's back before ripping the Cane across Nova's knee cap! While Credible is able to isolate Nova's knee for a few moments, the new Nasty Nova fights back, blocking a Cutter attempt, reversing, and countering into a Cutter of his own, but Nova's rolling version that he calls the Spin Doctor! Cover, but Credible just gets a shoulder up before three.

As Nova tries to gain the upper hand with a flurry of rights and left, he backs Credible into the corner. A whip across the ring to the opposite corner follows, and Nova charges him, spearing Credible in the corner - the Nova Missile! As Credible staggers out into the ring, Nova runs and jumps off the second ropes, spring boarding and rotating his body perfectly to drop kick Credible in the face! Nova then heads outside and clears off the table up against the ring that is used for the time keeper before getting back onto the apron. However, he is met by a hard right from Credible, who then tries to shove Nova off the apron. It doesn't take, and Nova is able to grab Credible and hot shot him, driving his throat into the top rope! With Credible stunned, Nova sticks his upper body between the second and third ropes, lifts Credible up into the air, and flips the Impact Player over the top rope with a modified northern lights suplex... and sending Credible through the table! What a move by Nova! "ECW! ECW! ECW!" Nova quickly grabs Credible from the floor, rolls him into the ring and covers - ONE! TWO! THRE - SHOULDER UP!

Neither the crowd nor Nova can believe the match didn't end, but the Nasty One carries on anyways. However, Nova's run of offense is short lived as Credible starts to fire back with right hands here and there, and eventually reverses a whip from Nova and lifts him up for a flap jack, only to return the earlier favor and hot shot Nova's throat off the top rope! Nova staggers off the ropes, and right into a Super Kick! Cover - ONE! TWO! TH- SHOULDER UP! Credible doesn't argue over the kick out, instead keeping the action quick and striking Nova as he tries to get up to his feet. Credible keeps Nova in the corner and kicks his abdomen numerous times before pulling him out; he grabs a hold of Nova's head, falls forward, and connects with a spinning implant DDT! Credible decides to go up to the second turnbuckle afterwards, and flies off with his diving bionic elbow drop, but as he leaps into the air, Nova raises a foot, catching his opponent in the chin! With Credible staggering, Nova pulls himself up to his feet, runs off the ropes and charges Credible, but runs right into a boot to the gut! Credible got him low - it looks like he may have got him in the groin. It doubles Nova over, and Credible lifts him up... SPINNING THAT'S INCREDIBLE! The Tombstone Piledriver has Nova down and out, and cover... ONE! TWO! THREE! It was another valiant effort from Nova, but he falls just short.

Justin Credible def. Nova

As "Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" hits yet again, Credible slowly pulls himself up to his feet, and raises his arm in victory. Credible doesn't look all there, selling the great effort put on by his opponent. However, as Credible becomes more of himself, he makes sure he gets right into view of the camera, and runs his hands over his waist, doing the all too familiar taunt of - "I want the belt" or any other variation that may mean. As Joey Styles mentions, Mikey Whipwreck may have put Rob Van Dam and Rhino on notice earlier, but there's another man that they will really have to worry about - another former ECW World Champion, Justin Credible. As Styles talks up all of Credible's accolades and ability, the shows heads to what is, according to Styles, the final break of the evening.

Upon return to Extreme TV, "Scapegoat" by Fear Factory hits right away, bringing out 'The New F'n Show' Jerry Lynn. Lynn's already dressed to compete in his tights, and judging by the looks of things, he really is out here to prove himself on national TV as there is no back-up with him - no Cyrus, no Rhino. Jerry Lynn wants to be the real deal, and he's about to find out whether or not that's the truth. As Lynn gets into the ring and runs off the ropes and loosens up, the crowd starts to belt out "Man in the Box" along with the Alice in Chains song as out comes their personal savior, the face of ECW, 'The Innovator of Violence' Tommy Dreamer. As always, Dreamer's in the black track pants and EC-F'nW tee, and judging by the look on Dreamer's face, he's still pretty mad at again being screwed out of a chance to win the ECW World Title. Dreamer gets into the ring, and after a few moments of build-up, referee John Finnegan calls for our main event to start.

Jerry Lynn vs. Tommy Dreamer [75%]

The two ECW veterans lock up to start the match, and it's a bad move by Dreamer, as he is quickly schooled by Lynn, an expert grappler. The New York crowd can only boo in the early goings as Lynn wrestles circles around Dreamer, working him in several different holds while standing before taking Dreamer down to the canvas and executing more technical holds and locks. Joey Styles points out that Tommy Dreamer cannot wrestle Lynn's style, or he'll quickly find himself on the losing end. Having quickly tired Dreamer out and made him look foolish, the New F'n Show scores with several series of suplexes, hitting several snap suplexes, a delayed vertical suplex, and then a bridging German suplex that scores Lynn a two count. Lynn's dominant performance has stunned the crowd early on, but Lynn livens them up momentarily. Lynn sends Dreamer over the top rope with a lariat, and follows it up by running off the ropes opposite Dreamer, leaping over the ropes near Dreamer, and connecting with a flipping senton tope! "ECW! ECW! ECW!"

The action stays on the outside as Jerry Lynn whips Dreamer back first into the side of the ring, runs and leaps off the apron, flips over Dreamer, and right into a diving reverse DDT! Despite Lynn's excellent performance, the ever resilient Tommy Dreamer slowly fights his way back into the thick of things, eventually reversing an Irish whip and sending Lynn back first into the steel guard rail. As the New F'n Show staggers back out at Dreamer, the Innovator of Violence grabs him by the hair, and slams his face into a steel chair that a fan held up for him!

Tommy Dreamer finally goes on the offensive, pounding away on Lynn on the outside before showing some actual wrestling as well, flipping Lynn over, missing the protective mat in the process, as Dreamer hits a fall away slam to Lynn. The Innovator of Violence keeps the action "extreme" as he grabs a cookie sheet from underneath the ring and brains Lynn with it. That's not good enough though, as Dreamer grabs a table and drapes it in between the ring apron and the guard rail, the guard rail getting pulled in so the table can be propped in between the two. However, Lynn starts to fight back right away with rights and lefts to Dreamer's abdomen, doubling him over. The New F'n Show hops up onto the ring apron as Dreamer staggers back, and flies off with a cross body block... but Dreamer catches him! Dreamer holds onto Lynn for a few moments, milking it to the crowd before hoisting him up onto his shoulders... SPICOLLI DRIVER... THROUGH THE TALE! "EC-Dub! EC-Dub!" Dreamer pulls himself up to his feet, strikes the old Raven pose to get the crowd screaming for him, and then swiftly rolls Lynn into the ring and covers: ONE! TWO! THRE- SHOULDER UP!

Despite kicking out, Jerry Lynn is in a world of pain, and Dreamer is able to afford the time to get a steel chair from outside of the ring. Dreamer returns to the ring, and twice smacks the chair across Lynn's back before drilling the steel chair over the skull of his opponent! Jerry Lynn is staggering across the ring and falls back into the ropes. allowing Dreamer to unfold the chair in the center of the ring. Dreamer boots Lynn in the gut, sets him up for a Piledriver, but Lynn fights the move off, and flips Dreamer over with a back body drop... onto the steel chair! Now it is Lynn picking Dreamer up, and sets him up for the Cradle Piledriver... but Dreamer counters as well with a back body drop. Both men quickly get back up to their feet, but Dreamer is the one to strike, scooping Lynn off his feet and up onto his shoulders for another Spicolli Driver. The two men struggle for position, and Lynn is able to use his legs to grapevine Dreamer's right arm before using his momentum to pull Dreamer backwards, and into a crucifix pin! Cover! ONE! TWO! THREE! Lynn is able to keep a hold of Dreamer in the pin fall for just long enough, and picks up the win!

Jerry Lynn def. Tommy Dreamer

As the bell rings, Dreamer storms up to his feet, furious of his defeat. Lynn can't help but goad his opponent, taunting him at his loss. Poor decision by Lynn, as Tommy Dreamer responds with a strong right hand that knocks Lynn down onto the canvas! Tommy Dreamer mounts Lynn and starts wailing away on him with lefts and rights, but here comes the back-up as Cyrus comes marching out from the back, with Rhino sprinting down the entrance aisle and diving into the ring. Dreamer quickly gets off of Lynn, and the two men get into a wild brawl right away! Lefts and rights are thrown frantically by both men, and the crowd is absolutely loving the slug fest. Despite Rhino's strength and intensity, Tommy Dreamer somehow starts to get the upper hand, and gets Rhino staggering back into the ropes. As Dreamer starts to pound away on Rhino, another wrestler dives into the ring behind the action. It's CW Anderson! The Extreme Enforcer grabs Dreamer, turns him around, whips him into the ropes... and plants him with the Anderson Spinebuster! Things quickly turn into a 3-on-1 brawl on Tommy Dreamer, but out from the back comes Rob Van Dam! The Whole Fuckin' Show hops onto the apron, spring boards off the third rope, and takes down Lynn with a missile dropkick! However, as soon as he gets up to his feet, he is jumped by both Rhino and Anderson with a barrage of punches. The heels start to pound away on RVD, and there looks to be no hope for the faces...

"Say your prayers little one
Don't forget my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in
Warm within
Keep you free from sin
'Til the sandman he comes"

...until the Sandman appears! From the crowd comes Sandman, Singapore Cane in his left hand, and ready for action. The former ECW World Champ gets into the ring, and Anderson lunges first at him... and eats the Singapore Cane! Singapore Cane to Lynn! Singapore Cane to Rhino! Another strike to Anderson, and he goes down and through the second and third ropes! There's no stopping Sandman, as Lynn goes down from a second Singapore Cane strike, and then he turns his attention to Rhino - Cane! Cane! Cane! And another Singapore Cane shot, right in between the eyes of Rhino! The Man Beast staggers around the ring, completely out of it, and collapses to the canvas! Both Lynn and Rhino roll out of the ring after the attack by Sandman, and the Extreme Icon helps both RVD and Dreamer to their feet, allowing the faces of ECW to stand tall as the second edition of Extreme TV comes to an end.

My Awards:
2008 - Best PPV - Starrcade
2008, 2007, & 2006 - Best Promo Writer
2007 & 2006 - Best Promo(s)
2007 - Most Creative
2007 - Best Feedbacker
2006 & 2007 BTB World Cup - Top Overall Scorer
2007 BTB World Cup - Booker of the Tournament
Only Person to Ever Score Perfect Score in a Tournament
BTB Hall of Famer

World Championship Wrestling 2001 - The Trio Ownership
This was The Trio Ownership; I did it a long time ago, for a long time. T'was a good ready, I think. People liked it and stuff.
Szumi is offline   Reply With Quote