Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-05-2012, 06:06 PM   #957 (permalink)
Irish Jet
save_us.ando

Irish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth readingIrish Jet has posts worth reading
Default Re: Tennis Discussion Thread - (Olympics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabs View Post
Put 5 e/w on Murray for the US Open. BITW right now. Djokovic has fallen off pretty badly, Federer's best days are him and Nadal has to recover from a terrible month for him. Expecting him to come back strong though and Del Potro will be a threat at the US. 100% expect Murray to get to the final, if anyone beats him along the way then they'll win it. Not sure yet if a Murray/Potro Final will be possible but if they're on opposite sides of the draw then I'm going for that. Womens is Serena's to lose again. Fucking LOL at the idea of another Womens Player beating on this current form.
Agree that Murray will be a huge contender (I think he'll certainly win one of the next two) but I wouldn't say Djokovic has fallen off. Like Murray his best court is hard court and that's pretty much stopped Murray from winning one already. Would love to see Del Potro do well, he's a beast when he's 100%.