Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Art of the Album

View Single Post

Old 08-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Suzukigun

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Art of the Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by the modern myth View Post

This is a perfect album, from beginning to end.
You're not the only person I know who really likes Waits, this album in particular. Unfortunately I am not one of them, though I can totally understand the appeal. Would 'post-modern folk' be an apt description of his stuff? Thanks for contributing.

Speaking of folk music, I like mine a little more traditional. Let's do another couple sets.

Just Chillin'
Sometimes it's best to just sit back, blaze one and mellow out. Folk/Folk-Rock is an awesome atmosphere enhancer. Here's a few favorites.

The Great White North
Canadian radio is obligated to play 40% Canadian content. Subsequently, there are plenty of Canucks throughout my lists, some may have made their way to foreign airwaves. Thankfully there will be no Nickelback, Bryan Adams or Celine Dion.

Stay tuned, more to come.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote